Tuesday 12 April 2011

Day 4

So today was cool I guess, I felt like we really didn't do a lot of work in my classes today but it was still interesting. In my first class we talked about sexuality and all that fun stuff ( and I'm not being sarcastic :) )
and then we had guest speakers come into our other class which I happened to know one of the people. I asked my professor "Is that so and so?! " and she looked at her paper and she s like yes and I'm like I know her and so she s all like go say hi so I did and we chatted a bit before class then as everyone sat down she said "We even have a student that knows you, she was so excited as if you were Justin Beiber or something?" Haha not even close. I was happy to see her but if it was Justin Beiber I would of definitely been a little more excited. Yes that's right I have the Beiber fever and know I don't have a crush on him , he reminds me of a 12 year boy but he's got good songs. (:

So that was my day oh and I found out my one assignment is due next week not next so it gives me a ncie little break and can work on other important things  and play the piano. I'm starting back into that again and when I mean play I know the notes on the piano like where they are located and how to read music  but thats it I'm starting to do chords but I don't think my hands will ever be able to move in two different places and they are just to small to reach for the 7ths I think they are where it's you go 7 notes up from where you are. But ya so I'm going back to work now.

Toot a loos :)

- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment