Saturday 9 April 2011

Day 3 : It's too early for homework

So it's about 9:30 am, and I feel like I just woke up, although really I got up at 8am I still feel like it's too early to do homework.

So let me catch you all up on what I've been doing for the last couple of days. Hmm lets see, well I told you all about Wednesday and then Thursday happened and I babysat, then I had my orthodontist appointment and every time I lay down in that chair I want to sleep lol, when I get up I feel so relaxed that I don't want to drive home or wherever I'm going. In September of 2010 they told me that it would probably be less then a year and I would be done but it's now almost mid April which is crazy to believe! and I still only see a small progress in my teeth, ugh I can't wait to get them off I feel like I have had them on my whole life but really it's only been a little over 2 years. They said that it would probably be 2 1/2 - 3 years for me so even if I don't get them off in August before my birthday ( which is what I am really really hoping for because that will be like the best birthday present ever!) I'll probably get them off soon after that.

So after the orthodontist I went to my friends place who lives on residence. Then I went to the last pub of the year. It was carnival theme and it was fun and the best part about it? Was it was free! Ya, they had a clown doing balloon animals and free cotton candy. Free snow cones and popcorn  as well as free games that they were doing and a dance floor.  We ended up staying at my sisters house because it was the only place we could find to stay and we didn't go to bed till 2 am and we had 8am class the next day to. I really hope that they will be nice to us next year and give us a Friday off, or even back to the 10 am class, I use to complain that I had 10 am class on a Friday till I got an 8 am class the next semester. But for my 10 am class , I wouldn't end until 6 where as this semester I was done at 3.

Friday I went to residence to visit some other friends where the one has a new hamster...again . She returned the other one because it bit her but it's bound to happen. This one is just as cute only a little bit chubbier and a lot calmer. But I'll never forget you Harley :(Maybe I'll go in Petsmart and visit you one of these days. I'm to broke and lazy to have a pet right now or else I would so take you home with me (:

Anyways that's what went down the last couple of days, now it's Saturday and I have assignments I should be working on.

Toot a loo's  (:



- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment