Wednesday 6 April 2011

Day 2 : My day so far

So my day is half way done and I know I said I would probably wait until tonight to write this but I feel like so much has already happened and I'm going to write now.  


So my pants that got soaking wet Monday, are now soaking wet again. Okay maybe soaking is being a little over the top but they are really wet. 


You see although my nephew is potty trained, he still needs help on the toilet when going number 2 if you know what I mean , so I helped him on the toilet and as I walked away to start lunch I felt something on the back of my leg, I could feel him peeing on me, I turned around and sure enough from the toilet he was peeing as he was trying to poop. I ran to stop him but what I should of done  was got out of his way. Sitting their in shock saying "ugh oh I'm peeing" he's getting me wet in the front. I wash my hands and changed him. Without me telling him he apologizes to me and I go let him play while I change. So that was part 1 of my fml day. Although I guess it could of been a worse FML moment and for all of you people who have NO idea what FML means, it stands for "Fuck My Life" because something uncool just happened.  Or something you don't like just happened to your life. 


Then I give him lunch and I have my lunch as I go to school to work on assignments since class got cancelled, and what happens? 


I lock my keys in the car! Ya, so I'm in the pouring rain, soaking wet calling my dad. He came picked me up , brought me to the car so I didn't have to walk in the rain and then brought me back up to the front of the school. So if your reading this dad , although I doubt you are, thank you :) you might drive me crazy sometimes but I still love ya :) <3


So that's what's happened so far. Now I'm at school going to work on my assignments and then tomorrow I'm going to St.Clair's last bash of the Year. It's free and the theme is "Carnival :) Should be fun (:


Bye for now 


- A- :) Ps. That's how Taylor Swift signs her Blogs, I thought it's cute so I decided to do the same because I love love love Taylor Swift :) She 's my favourite singer of all time :) Well apart from Shania Twain, I know she's retired and all but that girl is a legend. I still love listening to her music and one day I hope she goes on tour just for the heck of it so I can bring my mom and my sisters, since that's who we'd listen to in the car :)


Yes, I know I'm very random :)

No comments:

Post a Comment