Wednesday 6 April 2011

Day 2 ..

I didn't write in here yesterday, I must of forgot or thought I did. I don't know but I guess I didn't.

So what did exactly happened yesterday? Well....

I had school of course but because I don't have  school on Monday's I always think that Tuesday is Monday and it really throws me off!

You'd also think that I'd be use to it but I'm still out of the loop because the last course I took was every day for 8 1/2 hrs sometimes 9 and then I go back to my old schedule and I'm still not use to it. I don't think I ever will but I guess it doesn't really matter because I'm almost done. Well sort of. I'll have exams soon and then I'll start back up with placement.

It's currently raining out which really sucks because I bought these really cute shorts yesterday because I need shorts and they were the cheapest pair I could find for a low price. 12$ Can you believe how much money shorts are these days. I can buy jeans cheaper then that. I guess I'll have to start going to Value Village.

I also saw my friends hamster again.  It's so cute :) and had my 2 hr classes back to back again.I don't like it because I feel so rushed but then again it does mean I get out earlier. It's just you get out, quickly eat something then go straight to your next class.

Well I don't really know what to say . I'll probably right again tonight after my day is done. I don't have class yet so I'm just in my bed writing this and then will go back to my assignments.

Bye Bye for now :)

- A-

No comments:

Post a Comment